- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Proper puck or ball control techniques suggest that one hand is generally used for controlling a puck or ball while the other hand is used for stabilization/power. To practice this technique, we bring to you Twig Handle!
Twig Handle is a patent-pending rigid plastic training tool for hockey, lacrosse, and/or field hockey players to develop their skills of stickhandling, cradling, and/or dribbling. Benefits of Twig Handle include:
- Ergonomically friendly outer surface will fit comfortably in your palm
- Hollow center allows you to slide the device over the butt-end of the stick, hold the Twig Handle with one hand, and hold the shaft with your other hand
- Ability to move the device laterally along the shaft as well as clockwise based upon the movement of your hand/wrist while your other hand is secured to the stick
- Twig Handle will not only enhance athlete’s technique but also strengthen the muscles in the arm of the hand that grips the butt-end of the stick
- No difference between Blue & Green twig handles aside from color
There are no reviews yet.