- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
What are Ringettes? Ringettes are both Training Aid and Sport in their own right. For training, including USA Hockey’s ADM drills, Ringettes are used with a traditional hockey stick to help develop hand eye coordination, strength, and puck moving creativity. In the Sport of Ringette, Ringettes replace the puck, while the stick blade is replaced with a bladeless, straight stick. Though the pieces change, the goal remains the same: Have fun, Get in shape, and Score goals!
- The official blue ringette ring
- Hollow sponge rubber construction
- Durable and official sized
- 6" Diameter
Ringettes as training aid:
- Use as part of USA Hockey’s ADM drills
- Can be used to train on or off the ice
- Helps develop hand eye coordination, muscle memory, and strength on the puck
- Use while skating or while stationary to develop puck carrying skills
- The larger shape of the Ringette requires more intentional movement and helps in developing "traditional puck" moving talents
There are no reviews yet.